Club Meetings


All club members are welcome and encouraged to attend our monthly meetings, which are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. With current COVID restrictions, meetings are currently being held via Zoom. For details, please visit our Facebook page, watch for the monthly meeting notice, and respond as "Going", to receive meeting details via PM.

January 2021 Meeting Minutes

Delaveaga DGC January Monthly Meeting (1/12/2021) Location: Zoom Meeting hosted by Matt Beatty

Attendees: Keenan Dalton, Ron Lynch, Greg Churchill, Joe Nama, Jeff Rockwell, Stan Pratt, Matt Beatty, Rob Hapner, Peter Kline, Tom Audisio, Marty Hapner, Ian Sun, RJ Peterson, Chuck Burket, Bobby Wasabi

Agenda: First club meeting of 2021

Thoughts and asking about whether people want to hold membership drive in February or postpone to a later date, possibilities of doing an autonomous event and drive.

Looking to get monthly memberships out for and after tournament.

Proposed dates for work days and materials needed.

Membership Sales And Monthly

· This year we will have a membership drive during February’s monthly.

· Likely to have an autonomous monthly via Disc Golf Scene with an option to select membership package, Membership packages to arrive this week

· Social Media Campaign to prepare for the Membership drive. The club PayPal/Venmo needs to be figured out.

· Tiered package that includes a club disc or just membership.

· Seeking help with selling and handing out memberships which can be sold at any time¸ Matt would like to wait to start selling until monthly and on weekends after that.

· Members would like to post signs around parking lot/course and use sandwich board we have to let players know of a tournament in progress.

· We need a web developer to help revamp our website and enable online membership sales and club stamped items to provide revenue for the club.

· PayPal account is frozen due to 501c status, can we create a Venmo or G-pay account.

· Do we feel comfortable selling memberships of the shack with new staff.

Work Days

· Work day planned for 1/16/21 to work on hole 11 for a new potential basket position.

· Work day planned for 1/30/21

· Work day tentative for 1/23/21

· Matt will send request for materials from city for half a truck load of haybales, 1 pallet of waddles, 3 bags of seed and 6 rolls of jute netting.

· Thursday 1/14/21 Joe, RJ and Tom will be working on setting some sleeves and posts for hole 1/27 fairway, also recementing handicap sign posts and tac welding signs in place.

Course Maintenance Requests

· Joe requested to get a purchasing card with a stipend for materials and general maintenance needs.

· Joe suggested getting wood chips and decomposed granite for several areas including tee pads.

· Tom will be buying 7 bags of cement, we have 1 already in work shed.

Tee Signs And Tee Pads.

· Tee pad on 11 needs to be redone and possibly moved to the right or widened.

· Tee pad on 19 needs to be redone

· Tee pad on 2 my need to be redone as it is not level.

· Ball course tee pads need to be addressed, we need to decide on if we want to use rubber mats from DGA or look into turf mats.

· Tee signs need an updated system for hole placement that is more reliable.

New Par 4 Pin Position Proposed On Hole 11 By Chuck Burket

· Several members have showed interest in adding a par 4 pin position on hole 11

· We will be clearing an area on the next work day for potential positions

· Will need to make a plan for a new staircase or walkway up on the backside of planned location on hilltop.

· Matt/Marty suggested we use that position for upcoming monthly as a trial run and to ask for feedback after tournament.

· Basket will be placed before start of first group and removed immediately after last group.

Masters Cup Update

· Matt and Keenan have been putting in a strong effort to get sponsors locked down as early as possible, and we are ahead of progress compared to last year.

· Majority of holes already have sponsors.

· Hole 4 will need new sponsor as Terrex is no longer doing sponsorships.

· Hole 8 is sponsored by the Loustalots but they already Sponsor hole 20.

· Hole 9 is sponsored Huk Lab but has been unconfirmed for this year.

· Holes 17, 19, 25, 26 are no sponsored at this point.

· Tom is in the works with Deer Park and Deluxe Foods

· Hole 27 is sponsored by Jarret Cox but he no longer works or lives in the area.

· Innova is completely onboard and all in with regards to tournament.

· Top of the world is $1000, Hole 1 is $700 and all others $500 for sponsorship cost.

Room for mower and trailer in shed

· No room for trailer in the shed at this time

· Have not spoken to Peter Walz in a while.

· Trailer is Stan Pratt’s

TOTW Bench

Peter Kline got a check for $700 and purchased to some redwood for $250 leaving $450 remaining, now decision is to where to place bench. Also maybe a truck of fill for area around and behind tee pad.

Remove benches at any time and save plaque.

Tree has limbs hanging over near tee pad and benches, possibly remove both benches and place new bench there and move away from tee pad.


February 2021 Meeting Minutes

Delaveaga DGC February Monthly Meeting (2/9/2021) Location: Zoom Meeting hosted by Matt Beatty

Attendees: Keenan Dalton, Ron Lynch, Greg Churchill, Joe Nama, Jeff Rockwell, Matt Beatty, Rob Hapner, Peter Kline, Tom Audisio, Marty Hapner, Ian Sun, Bobby Wasabi, Jack Trageser, Brian Renfro, Steve Jackowski, Karen Noel.

Agenda: February meeting of 2021

February Monthly and Membership Drive

This Monthly was the smoothest tournament in a very long time! Very much in part because of Tom Audisio manning the entrance gate and checking for tee times, which resulted in almost no wait times on any of holes for tournament participants. Thank you to Peter Kline for spending the day selling memberships, thank you to Ian Sun, Ron Lynch, Matt Beatty and Keenan Dalton for assisting Peter throughout the day.

We as a club were able to sell 108 memberships, which exceeded expectation by far. The premium discs (Firebird/Shryke) were a hit and consisted of the majority of membership sale packages.

Matt placed an order for another 100 bag tags #’s 151-250, we had 15 remaining tags from original order and a lot of new faces and members.

Will be working on the points spreadsheet for bag tags very soon, and that file will live on the dela bag tag page.

New Position on Hole 11 for Tournament Feedback.

We had a lot of great feedback for hole 11 on the Facebook page, there was some concern about erosion on hillside with suggestions to encourage people to use stairs and not hillside.

There were some people that were still in favor of original hole positions, and liked those more.

That pin position was agreed on by Tom, Joe, Matt and Miles for tournament play only.

Club workdays.

Workday was setup for this Saturday 2/13/21, main focus will be on loose debris and fallen branches throughout the course.

The following weekend 2/19-2/20 we hope to work on 19’s tee pad, weather permitting. Friday is planned for tear down of old pad, Saturday is planned for frame up and pour. Tom/Joe will be reaching out to Jef Wind about signs he has made, may be in need of additional posts/hardware and he would like to mount them at his house.

Bill Allen willing to donate $50 towards tee pad construction costs, Brian Renfro has offered to donate the cement need for the tee pad.

Donations and Incoming Funds.

Bobby Wasabi seeking a way to donate to work days through online donations, Jeff Rockwell suggesting starting another go fund me for the club, curious about timing? Said he will design a template describing costs over the year.

Rob Hapner is asking if the city has funds available for the course, Tom states at this time there is no budget for our property and at this time there has not been a discussion about adding our park to the budget.

Marty bringing up conversation again about somehow getting another paypal or some sort of online payment account, our 501(C)(3) is still not active which has kept our paypal locked.

Parking Lot.

Jack Trageser bringing up the fact about the funds coming in from the parking lot, and suggesting we remind the city of our agreement. Our course is probably the only park that is generating money for the city as opposed to costing the city.

Marty suggests the parking lot needs to be striped, it is unsafe and needs to get done soon. The city should be contacted about this issue, and should consider paving lower lot as well.

In the meantime we are looking at putting in treated tree rounds with chains like ball golf spillover parking to make it look more official, as opposed to just a dirt area with a free for all. Would we like to address this in an upcoming project, as well as moving decaying wood out of there. We will need to rent a skid steer for this, also will need to get some wood chips, base rock and decomposed granite. We will need a few days for this task to be accomplished, contact Myles Harding regarding any available equipment.

Poll Regarding Graffiti Paint.

The paint was priced at $750 for 15 gallons which is a substantial discount off of face value, club officers have approved and we had enough votes from members to proceed with the purchase.

Hats and Gators.

Keenan Dalton posted a poll on our discussion page about gators and/or masks and had a good response, the price breakdown was $536 for 50 gators and a similar cost for masks. Karen wants to know about composition of masks/gators and wants to make sure club is not promoting bad material, Keenan stated he will look deeper into it.

Matt Beatty has approached Findlay hats regarding an order, and does think it’s a good price for a quality laser engraved patch with our logo. The hats have cords attached for style and to help with securing it from wind and feels they are very comfortable and a quality hat, Matt will look into if they have any hats without cords. The price breakdown is $15 each for 100+ hats, and we would look to sell for $25-30, we would also be supporting a company that is supporting disc golf.

Disc Golf Shack.

Matt and Keenan met with the Loustalots about the shack and what they are doing regarding being involved with the club, they are having trouble with finding people to work in the shack. Matt gave them what he feels is a solid referral for a hire, this person has been playing the course for a long time and knows the area and course very well.

Signs And Etiquette.

Several people have brought up ideas about having some course etiquette signs throughout the course, something simple and easy to read without having to stop and spend too much time as those will get glazed over. Rob has a old template made up and thinks it could be easily edited to fit our needs, and we could reach out to Shawn Adams about having them made up.

Jack and several others discussing having marshals/ambassadors to help keep the course in order and pace of play moving along, perhaps with matching shirts and etiquette info to hand out to players.

Masters Cup Update.

We have come a long way with sponsorships this year compared to years past, we currently have more sponsors than holes available. Registration opens up in the coming week for both Am and Pro/NT events. Caddies and fans are not going to be allowed at this point, but there is still a lot of time before Pro/NT event and things could change.

We have a lot of work to be done at the course ahead of the upcoming events, we will be planning to do 2 workdays a month.

Since 2016, the final round has taken place on the golf course. This year all 3 rounds will take part at Delaveaga DGC, and the final round will take place at the golf course next year. This year marks the 35th anniversary of the Masters Cup, and there will be a new retro stamp for players packs this year.

Another change for the Masters Cup is we will be using the Innova Discatcher Pro 28’s from the ball golf course for the events, starting on the Monday before the AM event through the end of masters Pro/NT event to help promote Innova’s brand. We will be getting some additional baskets from Innova, and will need to drill some holes and have new locks made for those baskets.

Jack brought up the suggestion of making hole 12 into an island hole on the plateau to help speed up the pace of play, as a lot of discs tend to be hard to find when going over the top towards to long pin.

Facebook Page.

Matt has suggested that we turn on post approval for our Facebook club page, so we can try to help manage the conversations that tend to turn negative and bring a bad image to the club.


Delaveaga DGC 2020 Year in Review

Delaveaga DGC 2020 Year in Review - Matt Beatty

January

●January 4th, 2020 Membership Club Drive - 50 memberships sold

●Britta L. joined as Social Media Officer on Instagram to boost awareness and start a grassroots outreach to include more women in our club & events

●Very productive work day to spread materials that were donated by the City of Santa Cruz.

●Discussion around the on-site storage unit began February

●Monthly was great in attendance but low in membership sales

●Purchase of new locks was proposed by Matt Beatty at February club meeting to standardize all locks used on the baskets, as well as replace locks that were no longer locking.

●Tree work through Commercial Tree was proposed and voted on unanimously at the February club meeting. Total for 4 days of tree work cost the club $7,500 March

●Enduro Bowl sold out pre registration ○Cesar and Creighton worked together to organize and plan this event

●Discussion around installing two new Par 4 positions was brought up by CJ. CJ suggested that new pin locations be added on Holes 13 and 14 to make those holes have true Par 4 positions that could be played during the Masters Cup. ○Motion was passed and new pins were installed.

●Sean and Matt had a meeting with Travis Beck, Mike Godsey, and Miles Hicks surrounding the course.

○Confirmation of Storage shed and Shakespeare Santa Cruz agreed they would pay for 90% of the new storage container or up to $2,500 and the club would pay the remainder. Estimated total was ~$3,300 (about $800 spent by the club) ○The City asked to be more included when we are closing the course so they can announce that information through their social media channels.

○The City recognized the lack of parking and how inadequate our parking space is when our course is busy.

○Discussion about tree work took place. Informed the City that we as a club spent $7,500 towards tree clean up/removal. They asked that we not place targets in locations on the course that could cause potential injuries. Most importantly, Hole 5 in the long.

○The City gained a very clear understanding as to what we as the Club have been trying to do over all the years we have been stewards of that property. We described it as our sanctuary and they fully understood.

●COVID-19 was in full effect directly after the March Meeting.

●No other in-person meetings have been held since.

●Mid March we were told to close the property. ○Signage was placed at the closed parking lot gate by the City explaining the course closure.

○Baskets were removed from sleeves and laid down on the ground and locked into place to indicate course closed.

■That didn't deter people from playing. Lock on the basket for Hole 17 was broken and the basket was placed back in its sleeve.

■Once the broken lock was identified, it was determined that all 30 targets would need to be removed from the course and stored at an offsite location. April

●Targets were removed from the course entirely

●The course and club activity was put on hold

●Enduro Bowl was cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic

●Masters Cup 2020 was cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic

●Disc golf on the Municipal Golf Course officially closed until further notice May ●Discussions with the City continue to take place amidst pandemic to try and re open the course.

●May 20th, the Club received word from the City of Santa Cruz that we were safe to re-open the course, with modified targets, to eliminate touching of the targets. At this time during the pandemic, shared equipment was still a concern, and the targets at the course are considered shared equipment.

●Sean’s idea was to remove the cage assembly from the target, so as you threw your putt, the disc would hit the chains, and then fall to ground, thus removing the need to touch the basket in any way.

●Course re-opened after 8 weeks of being fully closed. ○New rules were put in place to allow the course to open.

■Park, Play, and Go. No loitering at all.

■Groups of 2 only

■Social and Physical distancing of at least 6 feet at all times

■No shared equipment (Do not touch other people's discs, carts, or bags)

June ●Received email from the City regarding Group sizes being increased from 2 players to 4 players. No groups larger than 4 (still currently in effect) July

●Received email from the City allowing club to reinstall cages on the targets.

○Crew of roughly 8 people showed up to help reinstall cages on targets and get the course fully complete.

○In its entirety, the course was fully closed for 8 weeks without disc golf play at all, and 8 weeks without cages. For a total of roughly 4 months of a closed/modified course.

○Disc golf on the Muni was still closed - Targets covered with trash bags and duct tape to secure. ○Nearly 3 full months without a club meeting. No need for meetings when the course is completely closed.

○Tom Audisio stepped up and began taking full control over Lost and Found at the course ○Jeff Rockwell began a GoFundMe for new course equipment. Jeff managed to raise $2,110 by July alone.

■Two weed whackers were purchased, along with a backpack style blower. Additional funds were held for more fundraising efforts to hopefully get a new chainsaw for the club to use.

○Adopt a Hole Program

■Keenan proposed the idea and Sean helped implement the Guardian program - Assigned every hole on the course a Guardian to assist with hole maintenance throughout the year

○Facebook Club page issues addressed

○Top of the World Memorial Bench - Peter Kline

■The deteriorating status of the bench was brought to the clubs attention (rotted and possible hazard)

■Back story, a visiting disc golfer had a heart attack on TOTW. Memorial bench was quickly installed without club approval.

■Peter volunteered to find out additional information regarding the bench and how to best move forward ○Parking Lot Trash & Recycling

■Keenan noticed trash being dropped off after course hours, filling up our garbage bins with trash unrelated to course operations. When this issue was brought up at the club meeting, it was also mentioned that the recycling at the course was being dumped into the garbage truck. Keenan called Green Waste, City of Santa Cruz & SC P&R to find a solution. Keenan partnered with Miles Hicks from the golf course to get a lock on the dumpster + recycling service for the course August

●Chainsaw purchase from GoFundMe via Jeff R was approved. Club approved to reimburse Jeff for the difference between the cost of chainsaw and the GoFundMe funds. ●Unapproved Course Maintenance Issues ○Club identified unapproved course maintenance taking place by someone at the course (NOT a Guardian). Person was identified and was asked to stop any course maintenance that does not have club approval. Person was encouraged to join the adopt a hole program led by Keenan and Sean.

●Bag Tags came back. First Bag Tag event was scheduled to take place on 8/13. Last club sanctioned event was on March 7th for the Club Monthly.

○Matt B. partnered with UDisc to create a league under their Beta platform so the Club could offer paperless bag tag events

●A discussion about tree trimming was brought up by Steve L in regards to being able to see Hole 27 in the medium position from the tee pad. Basket is partially obstructing the view of the basket in one of three positions. Steve said he would take it upon himself to gather data from players at the course regarding their thoughts on the subject.

●Social Media update from Britta ○She requested that anything posted on the Dela Facebook page be shared with her so she can share it to the club Instagram account. September

●Club President Sean O’Neill moved from Santa Cruz back to Philadelphia

●Matt to be acting interim President, Keenan to be acting interim Vice President, No secretary to backfill Keenan. Braden to remain as Treasurer. Joe Nama steps up to take on more of a role as Club Maintenance Officer.

●Treasury update - $7,328 in account

●Club Membership cost reduced from $40 to $20 for the remainder of the year.

●Peter Kline and Greg Churchill continue to work on the TOTW bench project ○Peter met with the original bench installer, John Tomco and discussed the bench - John T said he might pay for the materials for the new bench

●Lock was put on the dumpster, old/random trash cans were taken from the course and two new recycling bins were dropped in the parking lot

●Received recognition from UDisc for having the #10 rated course in the World.

●Iron Ranger lock was broken off and removed. Club donation box was emptied. Average monthly donations to the Club is ~$175-$225. Iron ranger hadn’t been emptied in about 6 weeks when noticed this so the Club lost at least $200 in donations

●Storage Shed received from City of Santa Cruz October

●Return of the Club Monthly

●No monthly club meeting in October

●Weekly bag tag series ended at the end of October ○Huge success. Massive turnouts nearly every week. Averaged roughly 40-50 players per event since Bag Tags was brought back November

●Autonomous club monthly. Pre registration only through DiscGolfScene and scoring through UDisc thanks to Cesar

●Disc Swap Meet Discussion.

○Potential disc swap to occur after the January Monthly

●Work Day scheduled for Sat 11/14 ○Great turnout for the work day. Got through all donated materials. 52 bales of hay, two pallets (24) straw wattles, 6 bundles of wooden stakes, three 50lb bags of barley seed, and 10 rolls of jute netting used. ○Closed Holes 2, 17, 25, 26, 26a, and 27 until April 1st, 2021

●Financial update:

○$714 pulled from Iron Ranger (all since theft) - Thank you Dela Community ♡

○$277 received from Quarter3 Shack Profit (3%)

○$110 received from November Monthly

○$330 paid to Jeff R via check for Chainsaw reimbursement

○$8,795 balance in club account

●Storage Shed update

○Shelving installed in the shed by Tom Audisio to organize all equipment

○Tom A, Chuck B, and Mike W worked on the shed during work day to install new whirling vent to increase air circulation inside the container.

○Marty Hapner inducted into the Dela Wall of Fame. He was presented with plaque during the Club Work Day to commemorate all that he has done for our Club.

●TOTW Bench

○Peter continued to work with Ron L and Greg C. to acquire the necessary redwood to rebuild the bench at TOTW. If the Club is paying for the materials for the bench, the plaque that was on the old bench will not be reinstalled on the new bench. December Club Meeting Agenda:

●Hole 18 - Brian proposes a pathway to be built on the initial fairway of hole 18 so that the path is more defined to prevent erosion of the trail - maybe additional signage needed

○Brian also requested that the TOTW memorial bench be moved further back from the tee pad/tee sign when it is reinstalled

●Trash Signs Update by Britta ○Signs have been completed by Onef Jef

○We will need to get him some 4x4’ posts delivered to his house so that he can mount and install the signs himself. Tom can possibly scavenge materials for Jef. Brian also to bring some materials to the course.

●Tom Audisio - saving funds from L&F profits to purchase a generator for the club to be used to charge equipment, etc.

●Shack Discussion - Marty Hapner

○We no longer have control over what happens at the shack ○~$225 for a quarterly check is not enough

●Broken Posts

○Post near the road/fairway of 27 is broken. This is an issue because four wheelers are able to access the course

○Similar issue at Hole 11 (cable does not lock)

○Club to work with RJ install metal removable pole (similar to hole 7) so that we or Fire Dept can access this area if needed ●Course Growth - Jeff Rockwell

○Course was PACKED during the monthly. Lower parking lot, main parking lot, middle of parking lot, Parking below the no parking signs, etc. We need to get some logs on that area to prevent people from parking there.

○We should consider what we are going to do in the future - we need to think more long term

●Wall of Fame - Ron Lynch ○Ron suggests that anyone inducted into the Dela Wall of Fame also receive a takeaway memento

●Membership Costs ○Disc order to go along with memberships to be a package

■4 different molds from Innova (Shrykes, Rocs, Firebirds, Aviars)

■Reducing the cost of membership to accommodate the sale of the package to include the discs

■Basic package includes 2021 Bag Tag & Patch

■Women and Juniors $20 basic package, $30 package includes one (1) baseline plastic disc, $35 package includes one (1) premium disc

■Everyone else - $35 basic package, $45 package includes one (1) baseline plastic disc, $50 package includes one (1) premium disc

○Marty would like to see us selling shirts instead - more visibility for our club

■Cesar suggests “shirts to order” so we don't have to store them ourselves - more expensive but you can place smaller orders

●TOTW Bench ○Peter found the son of the disc golfer that passed away then was connected to the bench maker. Then he searched for a redwood slab for the new bench (3-4” thick per Greg’s specifications) . Once the slab is selected, Greg will need a location to store, work on and build the bench.

○Plan is to remove the plaque, demo the bench, move the location of the bench further back and build the new one and incorporate the plaque somewhere else (possibly on the tee pad backstop).

●Exposed Rebar on Hole 1 - Ron Lynch to remedy

●Sanctioning of Events & MC

○We are in communication with the city and they are aware we are planning to run the Masters Cup and they have been provided all information regarding the PDGA COVID-19 guidelines

○April 23-25th for AM weekend, May 28-30th for Pro Weekend

●Travis Beck (Superintendent of SC P&R) - Santa Cruz opting into the three week SIP order starting on the 14th putting the Membership Drive Monthly (1/2/2021) in the red zone. We cannot have people outside the county traveling to play our event and encouraging them to visit the course. Most likely postponed to another date TBD

○We were thinking about a work party for December but that may need to be rescheduled to later in January

●Treasurer Update ○Braden C. stepping down from his position as Treasurer since he will be moving out of the area for the majority of the year

○Stan has offered to reassume the position he held for many years

○Difficulties with getting the 501(3)C back. The law firm or the IRS dropped the ball. We have resubmitted - we don't have to repay but it has been a very frustrating process.

○Financially deposited $469 (membership $ + Iron Ranger)

○$8,452 currently in our account Club Officer Positions:

●Current Positions: Matt (Interim President), Keenan (Interim VP), ??? (Secretary), Treasurer (Braden)

●Course Maintenance Officer - Tom would like to partner with Joe Nama on this position ○Sean was wearing this hat while here. He partnered with Joe on a ton of work. When Sean left, Joe & Tom stepped up big time.

○Matt nominates Tom & Joe to be our Course Maintenance Officers ●Social Media Representatives (Matt, Britta, Keenan, Leah)

○Plan to continue exposure on all social media platforms in 2021 ●Club Membership Officer - Peter Kline

○Peter lives not far from the course and is able to get up to the course and sell memberships

○We are not going to put old bag tags or new ones in the shack. We will put up a Facebook post and it will get bumped up to the top of the page and people can comment if they want a bag tag and then we can connect them with Peter and then he can meet up with them. Ron Lynch to assist if needed.

●Club Events Officer Position ○Cesar has wanted to step away from this position. We owe a lot to Cesar for the work he has done as the Club Events Officer such as being the mastermind behind the rolling start monthlies - We still need his assistance for the spreadsheet but his position is vacant

○Ian Sun & Ron Lynch are willing and able.

○Ron Lynch has experience running events in ultimate frisbee and Ian is currently planning an event.

●Treasurer Nomination

○Stan Pratt to return as treasurer in 2021

■Promises the 501(3)C back in 2021 - all of our activity hinges on the status of this

■Per Stan : “I can do a report on it later. We have a firm working for us in that. I’m starting the process over with them, and we are gathering tax information needed again for it. Covid screwed us with the IRS on the last try is what they said”

●Club Secretary - Vacant position

○Roles include: take notes, make event pages on Facebook, record discussions that take place during our meetings, reliable people that can help take care of major decisions within the course.

○Keenan and Matt have discussed whether anybody would be interested - Ian Sun to step up.

●Vice President - Keenan stepped up to be the Interim VP when Sean left. Threw in his hat and seconded.

●President - Matt Beatty ○Matt has been interim president since Sean’s departure and will continue to do so in 2021

○Braden warned Matt that being the Masters Cup TD AND the Club President is a huge undertaking

●The Shack Discussion ○When Mark K. left, we had an opportunity to take over the shack. At the time, no disc golfer was prepared to take over the shack business

○Jamie Loustalot and the Golf Course took it over as an extension of their vending permit for the golf course